Monday, December 9, 2019

Guerilla Advertising in Public Transport

Guerilla Advertising is the tactic of using non-traditional advertising. I observed this type of advertising while driving and I have noticed all the advertisement on the buses, lift cars, taxis, and even U-Haul trucks. And when I had observed the advertisements they would range from a store wanting more exposure to political ads. I found this interesting because though the majority of people choose to ignore the ads on the public transportation, advertisers still continue to do it. And when I have seen these advertisements anyone could tell that they are meant for a specific target group that they are trying to appeal to. So when advertising consistently they are trying to be the one ad that sticks out from the rest and they expand their range through public transportation. Therefore, utilization the tactics of Guerilla Advertising. 

 Examples of Guerilla Advertising:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=guerilla+advertising+on+public+transportation&&view=detail&mid=39D928A3C0D7FC8B9F2039D928A3C0D7FC8B9F20&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dguerilla%2Badvertising%2Bon%2Bpublic%2Btransportation%26FORM%3DHDRSC3




No comments:

Post a Comment

The majority of my individual time is spent on social media or social networking. And about have my regular day is spent on Instagram, Snap...