Monday, December 2, 2019

Gun Restriction

Within the article that I had observed, I was interested with how the author chose to describe the general topic but still was able to state his opinions. The topic that was being discussed is whether guns should have more restrictions placed upon them or should it be dismissed. So when reading further into the argument I found how though the article is just a general insight into the concern about gun restrictions, at the same time it was able to show the author's opinion. And we are able to see this through his examples he chose to include. And as this topic is a big and ongoing discussion I continued to look further into the topic and looked and saw two different types of arguments. I saw that in one article it was very much opinionated and chose to specifically state their standpoint of the topic. And I saw that others were giving the general aspect of the topic, but still hinting their opinions within the article. 

Supreme Court debates whether gun restriction case is still worth considering:


The Guardian view on U.S. Gun Laws:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The majority of my individual time is spent on social media or social networking. And about have my regular day is spent on Instagram, Snap...